Bartending School Philadelphia
100-20 Spring Garden St.
1 (800) TEND-BAR | 1 (800)-836-3227
At Authentic Bartending, our bartending school Philadelphia location strives to provide our students with all the necessary training and structure to create top-notch bartenders. Whether you are a beginner or have already been introduced to the bartending field, our courses will help you excel in training with our highly-qualified staff. Authentic Bartending's classes are flexible to meet all schedules with day, night and weekend classes. Through the bartending school Philadelphia training courses, you will learn everything from mixology, bar management, customer service and alcohol responsibly. Our Job Placement program allows our students to have access to job placement representatives at Authentic, offering services to locate available jobs throughout the United States. Join us at Authentic Bartending School's Bartending School Philadelphia, where you can become an expert bartender in no time!
SPECIAL - 12hr Bartending Basics Seminar $200 - Call for details
- Learning/Making Cocktails
- Beverage Control
- Free pouring/shot pouring
- Bar Management
- Employee scheduling, ordering liquor
- Ordering and keeping liquor percentages
- Opening/Set-up/Closing Procedures
- Bartender's Responsibility
- Stocking, handiling money, making drinks, closing bar
- Cash Register Training and Charge
- Function of electronic cash register
- State Laws
- Age laws pertaining to various states, liquor laws pertaining to time to open, etc.
- Liquor & Beer Lecture
- Demonstration on how to pour and store properly
- Wine Lecture
- Instruction on various wines and how to present and pour wines/champagne
- Customer Service
- Steps to creating a pleasant atmosphere for customers, flagging precedures
- Fruit Cutting
- Demonstration on how to cut fruits for garnishing various drinks
- Frozen and Layered Drinks
- Demonstration on how to make popular frozen drinks such as pina coladas, daiquiris, etc.
- Job Placement
- Private Party Setup
- Alcohol Awareness
Classes are available in 1, 2, 3 and 5 week schedules based on your needs.
- 10am to 6pm (M-F) 1 week
- 10am to 2pm (M-F) 2 weeks
- 2pm to 6pm (M-F) 2 weeks
- 6pm to 10pm (M-F) 2 weeks
- 7pm to 10pm (3 nights) 4 weeks
- 7pm to 10pm (3 nights and 2 Satudays) 3 weeks
- 10am to 5pm (Satudays and Sundays) 3 week
- 10am to 5pm (Saturdays) 5 weeks